ROLES WE ARE RECRUITING FOR
Independent Financial Advisor (Qualified)
(Self Employed - Realistic first year OTE £40k+)
We have an excellent opportunity to work within an expanding organisation wherever you are in the country.
We are looking for quality IFA's to provide financial and/or protection advice with an appetite to train towards their advanced qualifications on a commission only, self employed basis.
Equivalent of Level 4 Diploma Qualification are required (DipFA) and ongoing training will be provided to obtain advanced qualifications (G60/AF3 (soon to be AF7))
The team in the office will be providing a regular flow of clients on a weekly basis in need of advice but you will also be able to source your own leads through your own networking/referrals
You will manage your own workload and will be comfortable adhering to FCA Rules, Guidance
Notes and Commitments that apply to job role.
· Liaise with new clients & company para planners to gather the correct information in order to provide adequate advice.
· Manage your own workload and provide clients with financial planning advice & recommendations.
· Arrange meetings through para planners to review clients bi annually and ensure they are getting the best service possible.
· Keep up to date with finance industry knowledge, products, regulation and legislation through research, discussions with colleagues and on going training.
If you are a Dip4 qualified IFA who is looking to advance with their qualifications whilst working self employed in a company regularly supplying you with potential clients then please apply.
Estimator/Sales Support - Cheddar
*Please note that this role is currently on hold, but we are still happy to accept/discuss cv's
We are looking for a proactive and confident individual to produce quotations and documents in line with customer requirements to support our national sales force.
You will be liaising with customers to fully understand their needs and establishing timeframes and costings for all suitable options.
With a £24k salary you will be working in a positive and enthusiastic office + you will be able to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers alike.
The ability to multi-task is a must as you will be expected to manage multiple priorities to varying deadlines.
Key skills, abilities and competences:
1. Confident and clear communication skills both written and verbal
2. Flexibility/adaptability managing multiple priorities
3. Interpersonal abilities/team player
4. Attention to detail with excellent planning and organising skills
5. Problem-solving and analytical skills
6. Excellent IT and numeracy skills
7. Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
9. Customer-service orientation
10. Ability to negotiate
• Assess the potential clients requirements which may include interpreting drawings, specifications and tender documents in order to create an accurate quotation for the customer
• Consider alternatives which may produce financial or design advantages
• Preparing quotation documents using various formats including CRM quotes and PowerPoint presentations for the Retail, Specification and Export Market
• Consideration of pricing to ensure that we will win the contract in a competitive bidding situation, remembering that the best price is not always the lowest one. Clients now also award contracts based on the quality of the service offered as well as cost so first impressions are extremely important
• Be aware of external factors that could impact products such as building regulations and legal legislation to ensure that the appropriate products are used in the correct locations
If you have a sales support/estimator background then please send your cv through asap as we are looking to interview straight away. (Experience in the KBB industry is also helpful but not essential)
*please note only candidates with relevant background will be contacted
As part of the emarketing/lead generation team we are looking for someone with a marketing background to bring their skills and enthusiasm to support the company’s entire portfolio.
You will be planning and implementing activities across the world whilst reporting and analysing the effectiveness of the campaigns.
We need someone who can build relationships quickly across a variety of areas to ensure maximum impact of the projects you will be responsible for.
Ultimately we need someone who can be creative as well as being someone who can deliver results and understand how campaigns can be more effective in the future.
Job Duties include;
· Work with the Marketing Manager and senior Executive to establish marketing plans in line with the budget and targets.
· Manage marketing campaigns and communications – strategic brand & direction,
· Work with the digital team to maximise the use and potential of the website and launch the new brand via dedicated social media platforms.
· Provide product support to the sales team in the form of sales collateral, FAQ’s, Product Presentations and other support materials to generate and grow the channel.
· Analyse the effectiveness of all marketing activity, and constantly look for ways to improve results.
· With the Senior Marketing Executive, manage the channel budget to ensure ROI is quantifiable and adds value.
· Proactively identify opportunities and drive initiatives to gain a competitive advantage
· Strong business to consumer marketing background.
· Strong knowledge and experience of retail marketing, merchandising and POS
· Experience of developing engaging and innovative digital and social content.
· Experience of working with sales organisations.
· Experience of working with third party agencies and suppliers.
· Strong content and copywriting capability, especially in Social media advertising
· Minimum degree, or equivalent.
If you are looking for this sort of role and have the experience and creativity required for such a position then please send your cv asap. They are looking to interview Now!
*Please note that only candidates with suitable skills/experience will be contacted
BDM - Field Sales
(B2B Training solutions)
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and positive individual to take on a prestigious role for a global training company.
The person we are looking for will have strong training/Training sales experience and a real investment in ‘The 7 habits of highly effective people’.
We need someone with a drive for real self development and an understanding of how a company’s cultural realignment can enable huge positive change across all areas of the business.
You need to be someone who has experience in a field sales role specifically in a subscription based and/or training solutions B2B position as well as being ready to get in front of decision makers in Larger businesses (Clients include Sky, Bristol Water + other large corporates)
You will have a budget to organise your own marketing sessions and will be expected to get involved with networking groups/Business shows in order to spread your net wide.
The right candidate will be well remunerated with a solid basic and very strong Commission (£40k-£50k basic + realistic commission of £50K+)
The role includes phone, laptop and car allowance.
The company name alone opens a lot of doors and you will be well rewarded for your successes with Account Managers in their 3rd year in the role are earning £100,000 +
This is a role for EXPERIENCED B2B sales people (ideally in training solutions sales) who are used to dealing with senior decision makers of larger companies.
You will be selling training services to successful businesses who are looking to improve their teams, processes and business model supported by one of the most successful business effectiveness books ever written!
You will be expected to Provide accurate and timely forecast reports and analysis of future revenue opportunities for budgeting and revenue planning activities as well as Producing high quality proposals and sales presentations.
If you interested in being part of a fantastic and globally recognised business where you make the difference, then please send your cv through.
*please note only those with suitable B2B subscription sales/Training solutions sales experience will be contacted.
Claims Assessor – Pet insurance
Would suit Veterinary Nurse
*Please note that this role is currently on hold, but we are still happy to accept/discuss cv's
This role is for a continually growing Pet Insurance company that has an excellent reputation in the industry.
The department is made up of ex-RVNs so there is an abundance of knowledge from within the industry.
You will be responsible for assessing pet insurance claims whilst ensuring that all technical and administrative performance targets are met and exceeded.
If you are looking to work set office hours Monday to Friday (shift patterns can be flexible as long as 37.5 hrs completed per week) whilst still using your knowledge and expertise then this could be the perfect position for you.
The right person for this job will need to have experience or veterinary nursing/knowledge of animal medicine & Treatments.
It is a small team with a great work ethic and is supported by a fantastic customer services team
Naturally, extensive training will be given as a large part of the role will be assessing the nature of the ailment, treatment and medication given against the levels of insurance cover.
· Computer literate
· Attention to detail
· Strong team player
· Strong customer service skills
· Organisational & administrative skills
· A proactive approach to tackling problems.
As well as a £21-£24k salary there are numerous benefits including buying and selling holiday and 2 days to settle in a new pet!.
It is a great role for a growing company that allows you to think for yourself and really deliver a service that depends on your efforts and skills.
*Please note that only candidates with relevant experience/knowledge will be contacted.
Technical Compliance Coordinator – Floor coverings & plastics
We are looking for someone with recent experience in a technical /compliance / regulatory support role in any of the following industries – floorcoverings / adhesives / plastic / rubbers / coatings / physical testing.
You need to have this background to be considered for this role.
In return you will be an important part of a growing brand that continues to develop and launch new products.
The successful candidate will be required to coordinate Technical & Environmental data including data sheets, test data & specialist strategic compliance.
You will also Maintain all product regularity compliance databases with regular updates on performance
· Support Head of Technical in relation to all technical and environmental data.
· Co-ordination & commissioning of any materials for UK/DFI specific testing.
· Assist Head of Technical on audits – CSTB, Indoor Air Comfort Gold.
· Maintaining accurate technical records - data sheets, technical library.
· Undertake investigational based tests where required.
· Undertake competitor benchmarking – co-ordination of materials for analysis.
We need someone professional, methodical, well organised and Familiar with flooring industry standards and procedures. Qualifications in physical sciences are also a benefit.
If you think you have the right background and are interested in this type of testing & compliance role then please send your cv in now!
*please note only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted